Top 11 Car maintenance tips for beginners
Top 11 Car maintenance tips for beginners -Every individual whether they are into automobiles or not, should definitely under their vehicles. Even not completely but should know at least some beginner technicalities to help themselves out from a struck because it is not necessary to get the facility of a mechanic everywhere and every time. Knowing some basics of automobile is not a rocket Science. Anyone can try their hands on this knowledge regardless of their gender.
Let’s get started with some basics:-Top 11 maintenance tips for beginners
- Tyre pressure monitoring: It’s my personal suggestion to every vehicle owner to make it a habit of periodically check the pressure in their tyres, because it is the only contact point of your ride and the road. This habit will make your ride smooth and will save you from puncture situations.
- Radiator coolant level: once in a while you should throw your glance under the hood by simply checking the coolant level in your radiator. If the level is not adequate it may increase your engine temperature ultimately breaking your engine.
- Engine oil level: just after checking the coolant level, take out the dip stick which has a level indicator at the bottom of the stick to enable you to know the exact engine oil level in the engine,
- Turn signal lights: it is an electrical unit which needed to be checked, it helps you avoid some serious accidents. Every driver/rider should be aware of their turn signals; it is a proven helping tool on road.
- Head lights: A non-working or broken light can be a safety hazard. Check if the headlights are in working condition. If any of the lights are not working, take your car to a service Centre and get them replaced if required. Headlights are essential in keeping you and other road users safe. Ensure you replace a burnt bulb, non-working LED, or projector headlamps.
- Brake lights/Tail lights: it is also equally important as the head lamps, it enables the passer by to get a clear indication during low visibility that they have a vehicle in front of them, it also gives a clear info to the followers whether you are applying brakes or not.
- Stepney: The extra back up wheel to get you out of a critical , it is also very important to give a glance to this forgotten hero, because most of the time people forgets to check and when the they get on trouble then they realize.
- Air filter: An untidy air filter can make dirt and foreign particles enter inside your combustion chamber and ultimately result in depreciate your cars efficiency. For modern cars, air filter can’t be cleaned it can be replaced.
- Wiper liquid: If you want to avoid the dry running of wipers on your windshield and to long last your wiper blades they you have to always top up your wiper liquid tank. And for efficient performance it is always recommended to mix the water with wiper liquid solution.
- Battery condition: A damage battery can turn out to be a nightmare leaving you stands out in the middle of nowhere. Always make sure to check your battery on a regular basis for any signs of irregularities and change it with the new one if necessary.
- Spark plug: If your vehicle is a petrol powered engine then after a regular interval of time cleaning of spark plugs terminals or even replacing it with the new is necessary if needed because this device is only responsible for the combustion in the chamber.
|Fatest Vehicle in the world
|Hydrogen Car in India
|Why Tata Buy RangeRover