Top 10 helmets to buy under 2000 Rs – Helmets are the most essential accessories for the bike riders. It protects you from the most unexpected situations. As we all know that accidents are unpredictable it can happen anytime anywhere whether it’s your fault or someone’s else or sometime it happens due to animals which is very much common on Indian roads even if you are resides in a urban or a rural area. For the safety of riders even Indian government has mandate the rule of wearing helmets and imposed fine for the traffic rule violators. It is very much important for us to understand that helmets are for our own safety but not just for avoiding fines. It should always be kept in mind that along with rider pillion should also wear helmet.
Helmets are available in various types standard and price range, and built quality plays a vital factor in the safety rating. The helmets which we commonly get in Indian market are ISI certified. And helmets available internationally usually in American & European market are DOT certified.
But here we are discussing about the helmets we can buy under Rs. 2000
In India mostly people want to buy a helmet of Rs. 1000 to Rs 2000 only. Let,s Check Top 10 helmets to buy under 2000 Rs
*Vega Crux DX Camouflage
The Vega Crux DX Camouflage is a flip-up helmet made up of high impact Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene shell. It has ISI certification. It comes with a metallic quick-release buckle. You can also wash its inside lining as it is removable. It costs you around Rs.1500
- Vega Off-road D/V
If you like touring and adventure and wants to wear a stylish helmet that suits with your bike then you can buy this Vega off-road helmet. This ISI marked helmet is made up of ABS shell. It has visor but does not come with an anti-fog feature.
Price 1800 Rs
- Steelbird SBH-17 Terminator
Among all the best helmets this helmet also makes a place. It is also made up of ABS shell and also has a feature of detachable linings. It can protect your neck also. It has pores for better ventilation. Apart from that you can also hear songs and call your friend as it has option to fit a Bluetooth kit in it.
Price range: 1950 onwards.
- Studds Thunder D4
Another helmet in this list is from well-known brand. As well as safety is concern what is better than ISI marked helmet. Build quality of this helmet is top-notch. You will not feel claustrophobic after wearing this. It weights around 1.35kg.
Price -1985 Rs
- Vega Storm Atomic
Another one in this list is Vega Storm Atomic. It is certified by ISI but not by DOT. The best thing about this helmet is you can wear this helmet for whole day without any problem. It weighs around 1.58 kg which makes it heavier than other helmets.
Price – 1980Rs
- Steelbird SBA-21 GT
This sporty-looking Italian helmet comes with multiple color options. This helmet also has ISI marked certificate but not DOT certified. It has multiple air inlets and outlets. One drawback about this helmet is it weighs 1.48 kg. You cannot remove its padding.
Price – 1060 Rs
- Vega Bolt Bunny Black Neon
It has vibrant graphics and made up of high- impact ABS material certified by ISI and DOT. It has an excellent ventilation system. It has a quick-release silent buckle, removable and washable linings.
Price -2000 Rs
- Vega Off- road Full Face Helmet
If you are in a need of simple but stylish helmet then you can go for it. It is available in 11 colors and in different sixes like small, medium, large, and extra-large. ISI certified this helmet gives you full comfort. The visor protects you from UV rays.
Price – 1870
- Steelbird Air Beast
This is one of the best helmets among all. It boasts high-impact ABS material, multiple air vents, and a micro-metric metallic buckle. This helmet got ISI certification.
Price – 2070 Rs
*Studds Ninja Elite
This is a flip-up helmet having quick-release visor and buckle mechanism. It has a hypoallergenic liner to prevent allergies. This helmet also got an ISI certificate.
Price – 1300 Rs
These Are Top 10 helmets to buy under 2000 Rs
Points to be kept in mind before buying a helmet
- Types of helmet-there are different types of helmet available in market always make sure to buy a full-face helmet which will provide you maximum safety.
- Helmet Certification-Helmets without ISI mark are not safe. Two world-renowned helmet certificates are DOT and ISI. It is mandatory to wear the helmet with ISI mark.
- Helmet Size-choosing a right- sized helmet is indispensable for a person. A tight helmet may become uncomfortable while loose helmet will fall off during accidents. So, choose the right helmet.
- Inner and outer material-the inner and outer material plays a vital role. The inner material will provide you comfort and outer one will protect you during an accident. Choose the helmet with good padding and strong outer shell.
- Weight-weight becomes one of the most important part while wearing a helmet as you have to carry a helmet every day for long hours. If the weight is on higher side then it will be painful for you.
- Looks-last but the most important factor. The helmet should look cool and stylish. It should match with you bike and of course with your personality.
Other Related Blogs
- Which helmet’s certification is superior DOT or ISI?
DOT is superior to ISI.
- Which helmet is safer?
Full-face helmets are safer as it covers your face as well as your neck area.
- Helmets can reduce the chances of death in an accident by 37%.
- HELMET means Head, Ear, Lips, Mouth, Eye, and Teeth.
- Helmet is of polystyrene which saves head.